Friday 11 April 2014

Self-centredness is a characteristic of the world.

The world taught me it is enough to love myself. Who cares what happens to others or how others feel? Because the world revolves around self, the limits of this world is self. 


Knowing God taught me how to love my sister, my family, my friends. 

To be a better sister, better daughter, better friend, though, I know I still have loads more to learn. I'm so glad that God found me.


Knowing God teach me who I truly am, my new identity in Christ, my growth in becoming a better version of myself. My comfort is in God who knows what I am lacking in (and still loves me for who I am with all my fears and failures), and my God loves me so much that it is His desires to see me grow into all good things. 


For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. (Jeremiah 29:11 NIV)


Though I am in the world, I am not of the world. I don't want to be. I am a child of God, my Heavenly Father calls me His daughter, gave me a citizenship to Heaven through Jesus. The world I now know, does not limit to self. There's God, there's heaven, it's eternal, and it's real. 


He is alive.

Jesus paid the price, His resurrection is our salvation. He conquered the grave and death, He will reign forever now in victory.


Blessed is the one who believes, for to them are rewarded with life to the fullest, and eternity in Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment